1. Spending a lot of time outdoors during the summer requires that you wash your hair more often. OGX Weightless Hydration+ Coconut Water shampoo gently washes the hair without drying it out. The shampoo itself is very light and smells like pure coconut water.
2. The Weightless Hydration+ Coconut Water conditioner added instant moisture to my hair. It leaves the hair smelling good and tangle-free. The consistency and the color remind me of a good piña colada mix.
3. While the hair was still wet, I applied the Hydrate & Repair+ Argan Oil of Morocco In-Shower oil to help the hair stay moisturized. This oil can also be used on your skin after you get out of the shower.
4. In order to keep the hair moisturized longer, I added an extra layer of Moroccan Surf Paste. This creamy leave-in conditioner adds softness to the hair while separating my curls.
5.To make the style last longer and create more curl definition, I added the Renewing+ Argan Oil of Morocco Voluminous Mousse to my hair before twisting it. My hair felt soft and my curls stayed in place all day.
6. The Anti-gravity+ Hydration O2 Weightless Oil+ lifting tonic revives the hair and adds moisture to lifeless curls. I used it the next day to bring the style back to life.
Right now the only product that I have a problem with is the Hydrate & Repair+ Argan Oil of Morocco In-Shower oil. Don’t get me wrong, it is a wonderful product. Products that contain silk amino acids don’t really go well with my hair. I might use it once in a while, when my hair needs a little protein boost. I think it is perfect for damaged hair like split ends.